Green Chile Adventure Gear Dealer Resources
You can find all the latest dealer information on this page.
How to place your first dealer order
- Make sure you have completed your New Dealer Application using the button below.
- Make sure you email a copy of your retail license or tax ID to Info@GreenChileADV.com
- Be sure to create a website account using the same email you submitted in your Dealer Application. You can create your website account here.
- After submitting your application you will be notified via email with final approval.
- Order via email, compile your order and clearly state the items you want, quantity, and color. Then email your order to Info@GreenChileADV.com
- A credit card will need to be submitted to keep on file for payment. We can do this over the phone if you prefer. All credit card numbers are encrypted for security.
- Invoices will need to be paid prior to shipping unless other arrangements have been made. When placing a dealer order online you will be charged separately for actual shipping charges.
New dealers require a $750 minimum initial stocking order. An initial order of $1500+ will get you listed on the GCAG Dealer Locator. After the first stocking order any order size is acceptable.
Things to Know
- GCAG does not currently offer lines of credit or payment terms. All orders will be paid during the order process.
- GCAG does offer drop shipping. You will be charged actual shipping. GCAG reserves the right to change drop shipping privileges at any time.
- When you place an order your credit card will be charged.
- We strive to ship orders quickly. If we are backordered on any items we will notify you as soon as possible.
- All orders will be shipped via USPS or DHL at the cheapest rate unless a special request is made.
- Only items manufactured by GCAG qualify for the full dealer discount.
- Value Bundles do not qualify for the full dealer discount because non-GCAG products are integral to the pricing model.
- GCAG does not allow products to be listed on marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay, or similar websites.
- GCAG reserves the right to terminate a dealership at any time.
- Dealers are required to follow the pricing rules set in the dealer application agreement.
- If you sell in a brick and mortar location you are agreeing to not deviate from Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price by more than 10%. If you are selling on the internet you are agreeing to not deviate from the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.
- No prices shall be advertised below Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price unless GCAG announces a promotional event or you have obtained express written approval from GCAG.
- GCAG reserves the right to change and/or modify product specifications or pricing as necessary.